Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Spreading the Wealth: Rene Gage and Gage Your Books

NOT WORTH IT.

listen to this stupidity: attorney told me that I could get sued. Not BY DAVID MACK, but by the people HE is coming on this site and slamming!!!  They say it's because I'm not the author but I'm still the publisher of his defaming comments. We thought it was doing the right thing to delete DAVID MACK'S douchey pathetic attacks, but attorney says it would actually be better proof of what he did if we'd of left them in place. And one of the other people was ready to file.... just waiting for one more piece of ammo.

Just another way for that POS to get away with being a POS. THEY'RE LYING IN WAIT, YOU SCUM. Go ahead and keep being your f--ked up self.  But you won't do it with my help any more. It's not worth my time. I was never afraid of your threats and I'm still not. You're going to get caught and nailed to the wall. So glad you are GONE and no-one has to see your pervert face any more!!  When you start your next business (probably next week haha) you should just name it "Going Bankrupt Soon, LLC."

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rene is dumb as dirt and is a good partner for David. Here is an email I received this am. I'm waiting with baited breath for " legal action". Maybe the IRS would be interested in getting in touch with David. David sure isn't reaching out to anyone in California he owes ridiculous amounts of money to. Should be fun to watch. My kids know more about social media than David does (and they spell better too). He is a joke and Rene deserves whatever she gets.

    I just wanted you to know that I am the President and CFO of both Propaganda and USA Websource. I am David's business partner and have been so for 3 years and have seen no indication of the behavior which you describe. I have had a good conversation with David this morning. We have decided to engage council in California to put this matter to rest permanently. Legal action will be taken against all parties involved. This needs to stop. We know the person that controls this facebook page posted the blog on one of my client's facebook pages and one of my other companies facebook pages. You think this is just going to hurt David but it really hurts so many other people and it's time for it to end either voluntarily or by actions of the courts. But, I assure you it will end. Whatever issues you have with David you need to take them up with him directly and not put everyone else's livelihood at stake. If you want his email address, it is dmack@propagandatx.com. He would answer any email that you send him. His cell phone number is on the blog too so call him if you want to talk to him. I know it's easier to sit behind a computer and take shots but I highly encourage you stop and just contact David directly. Regards, Rene Gage President, Propaganda Marketing Services, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and some of the lies David is telling ...how he grew Sctoom in California to 100+ employee's and then sold the business at a profit (that one almost made me spit my soda out). His PHD, his private plane, his awards and the list of lies goes on. If this guy is breathing he is lying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee, tell Kiwi if he wants to attack other people he needs to take it somewhere else. We can tell by the IP numbers recorded on the site at the time of your comments who is posting here and when. This isn't going to become a forum for David Mack to slander his ex-employees.

    ReplyDelete